- Not all parts shown online are in stock. Some are special order, on backorder, or discontinued.
- Pricing is as accurate as possible. Should there be any pricing error found when processing an order, we will notify you immediately.
- Due to past fraud, all orders using credit card as payment must be shipping to the billing address.
- For credit card payments, we only accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- We offer only genuine Nissan parts and accessories unless otherwise clearly noted (NISMO products). We do NOT offer or stock used parts, buy back used parts, or have an exchange program.
- The catalog provided is as accurate as possible, however, it is provided by a 3rd party for easier navigation. Please include your VIN with your order. This is the only way we will guarantee part fitment and application. We are not liable for part accuracy if no VIN is supplied at any point prior to or at the time of an order being placed.
- Prices are valid for online orders only. Online prices are not valid in-store.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m EST. unless otherwise noted on our site banner at the top of our page.
- Under no circumstance are we liable for any special or consequential damages directly or indirectly related to the use of, misuse of, or the inability to use our site, programs related to our site, and parts ordered from us.
- While we are parts professionals with combined decades of experience, we are not technicians and do not have diagnostic equipment. While we may or may not be able to provide general repair knowledge, ultimately, it is the responsibility of the end-user to ensure the parts purchased for repair are the correct ones needed.
International General Disclosures
- PayPal must be used for the form of payment. We cannot finalize card transactions even if the authorization passed.
- A valid cellular phone number must be provided. DHL updates are sent via text and the delivery driver may need to call to locate the exact delivery address.
- For verifying part application, our tools are limited. We have full US and Canadian market catalogs, however, use a 3rd party catalog which can decode most international VIN's. With the 3rd part catalog we use, we have found it to be accurate, yet still cannot guarantee the accuracy of the part numbers given as it is not an OEM catalog. If we are unable to verify part application, it is ultimately the responsibility of the purchaser to do so.