One of the Most Customized GT-Rs You'll Ever See
Image Via eBay seller happytoohelp
We came across an interesting eBay listing the other day. An eBay seller from League City, Texas listed a 2014 Nissan GT-R with 30,000 miles for sale.
So why is this car so unique that we took the time to write a post about it? It's one of the sweetest, most customized GT-Rs we've ever seen. It started out as a sponsored show car featured in many different car shows, including the 2016 SEMA Show and the 2016 NOPI Nationals Supershow at Myrtle Beach.
You know what that means? It’s loaded with top-notch customizations, and it's most likely been kept in pristine condition.
Now, it’s ready to retire as a show car after 2017. The lucky buyer will get to enjoy over $150K worth of modifications, including:
- A $22K interior and exterior paint job
- $7K custom lights designed and built by FlyRyde and controlled by XK Glow controllers
- Brand new tires designed for the Lamborghini Aventador
- 21” custom wheels that fit the German-built wide body design like a glove
- A $25K Prior Design Carbon composite body kit with all the extras
It appears that there weren’t any mods made under the hood, as this GT-R comes with the original 3.8L twin-turbo V6 engine. We don’t see that as a problem because the GT-R is already well-built.
After a bidding war between four eBay users, the lucky winner got to bring it home for only $71,500.
What do you think of this distinctive GT-R? Chime in on our Facebook page!